First of all who doesn't love DOVE chocolate?
Seriously so smooth and silky as it melts away in your mouth. Plus, they always come with inspiring messages/thoughts.
Today I had one of Mo's mother day Dove chocolates. I opened it up and read:
Take a moment and enjoy all the things you have.
This made me really step back and take a look at the things I enjoy.
I believe that if we all did this the world would be a more positive place. I honestly get so caught up in my everyday life and silly little drama that I never really think to take a moment and enjoy all the good things in life I have. I should be more grateful of the blessings I get to experience. I need to stop getting so worked up about silly little things that don't even matter, and instead spend that time and energy enjoying the things that do matter.
I am so blessed to have a loving family. I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. I am blessed to have a roof over my head and a bed of my own to sleep in each night. I always enjoy the little things in life. Things like waking up with a good hair day, the smell of a beach, an organized room, clean bathroom, the list could go on and on. If I just focused on all those little things, life would be just a little bit better in my opinion.
Be sure to look for the little things that bring happiness to your life this week.
Happy Hump Day!
Peace and Love
xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment