Mo and Colboa informed me today that I am slacking on the goal Mo set for me...Which was to blog once a week. I am so sorry, I would say I get busy but that would partially be a lie. Yes school keeps me busy, but when I'm not doing school I'm doing things like pinterest and facebooking. My dirty addictions. Anyways to catch you up on things.
As far as wedding details go:
Date: check
Dress: check
Venue for Reception: check
Engagement pictures: check
Honeymoon: check
Things are going great so far, yes there have been ups and many downs but I know it will all be worth it in the end, or shall I say beginning! :)
Today church was so good. The spirit was incredible, it brought me to tears. Which was awesome. Of course a series of events had to occur to get me to a point for the waterworks to start.
1. A close family friend is about to leave to serve a mission for our church so today she gave her farewell talk. I am so excited to see how much she grows from this experience because she has already grown and learned so much just preparing for it.
2.For a rest hymn the congregation got up and sang Families can be together forever. A family in the ward linked arms as soon as the song started and it seriously warmed my heart.
3.Then we came to the verse that says :
"While I am in my early years, I’ll prepare most carefully, So I can marry in God’s temple for eternity"...cue the waterworks.
I think I mainly lost it because that is exactly what I have done for my whole life up to this point and it is finally paying off this summer. I will be sealed to Brad for eternity. I am so grateful to have this blessing in my life and to have the knowledge that I will be able to be with him and our future babies for not only Earth life but beyond that. I feel as though I'm just now realizing how amazing it is that we can be together forever. I can't imagine my life without my family and now that we are all growing up, I am seeing the real importance of it. I am so grateful that my parents chose to be sealed in the temple and have finally realized that it is such an important decision to make and it will effect all of my future generations. Having the Spirit confirm that I was doing the right thing and continuing on the right path to living with my Heavenly Father again was incredible.
Anyways, I hope you all have a lovely week!
Peace and Love
xoxo
As far as wedding details go:
Date: check
Dress: check
Venue for Reception: check
Engagement pictures: check
Honeymoon: check
Things are going great so far, yes there have been ups and many downs but I know it will all be worth it in the end, or shall I say beginning! :)
Today church was so good. The spirit was incredible, it brought me to tears. Which was awesome. Of course a series of events had to occur to get me to a point for the waterworks to start.
1. A close family friend is about to leave to serve a mission for our church so today she gave her farewell talk. I am so excited to see how much she grows from this experience because she has already grown and learned so much just preparing for it.
2.For a rest hymn the congregation got up and sang Families can be together forever. A family in the ward linked arms as soon as the song started and it seriously warmed my heart.
3.Then we came to the verse that says :
"While I am in my early years, I’ll prepare most carefully, So I can marry in God’s temple for eternity"...cue the waterworks.
I think I mainly lost it because that is exactly what I have done for my whole life up to this point and it is finally paying off this summer. I will be sealed to Brad for eternity. I am so grateful to have this blessing in my life and to have the knowledge that I will be able to be with him and our future babies for not only Earth life but beyond that. I feel as though I'm just now realizing how amazing it is that we can be together forever. I can't imagine my life without my family and now that we are all growing up, I am seeing the real importance of it. I am so grateful that my parents chose to be sealed in the temple and have finally realized that it is such an important decision to make and it will effect all of my future generations. Having the Spirit confirm that I was doing the right thing and continuing on the right path to living with my Heavenly Father again was incredible.
Anyways, I hope you all have a lovely week!
Peace and Love
xoxo



Why does it always take me months to see when you post a blog ? Seriously it makes me sad because I love reading your blog !
ReplyDelete