Saturday, June 18, 2011

technical heaven

My family has finally semi caught up with the technical age of today's society. I was so happy today and it was like our whole family had a mini Christmas morning. Today AT&T installed uverse...aka the best thing to ever happen to our family. We got it because it is supposedly a lot cheaper, we shall see. I now have Internet again on my laptop (its way faster than before too). Our TV is now the bombdotcom. Not only do we have DVR (which I'm so pumped about because I can watch the Bachelorette and I won't have to watch it on the computer anymore), we can also play games on the TV like sudoku, mahjong, and solitaire. Pretty awesome right?! Daddy is super excited because we now have the speed channel along with 299 other channels, so everyone is satisfied. Caller ID shows up on the screen so now we don't even have to leave the couch to see who is calling. We are pretty much in techy TV heaven. I probably sound like the biggest loser but this is a BIG deal for our household. haha.

Also tomorrow is Fathers day so I would like to give a shout out to my wonderful Daddy. He is the best dad in the world! He always works so hard for our family and is so loving. Although he scares all the boys away I wouldn't trade him for anything else. I hope one day to have a husband just like him. Thanks for all you do dad! Your Brettly loves you!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Show your daddys some lovin'! Peace and Love!

1 comment:

  1. Afton knows what she's doing when her and Greggy come over to play in August!!

    ReplyDelete