
Well its that time of year folks! I thought I would make a short and sweet post about things I am thankful for. They are in no particular order, just things that come to mind!
1. I am so blessed to have the family I do. These past few months that I have been on my own have really showed me that. My family is so great, every single one of them and I am so glad I can be with them for eternity. What a blessing...which brings me to number 2!
2. I am so greatful to have the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life and be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am so greatful for the atonement and everything that my Savior does for me. I know He is always there for me and it brings me such comfort!
3. I am thankful that finals are next week and I will be done with my first semester of college! It is so exciting to think that I am well on my way to actually having a real job and one day I will be able to support myself. It is quite exciting.
4. I am thankful for sugardoodle.net and how much it helps me with my new calling (that I LOVE) I am sad that I will only get to do it for so long considering I will not be here at all the month of December and I leave during the summer. I pray that I can help these girls grow and mature into nice young ladies!
That will be it for now, I got lots to do this week but I hope each one of you have a great week and Happy Holidays! Peace and Love :)



No comments:
Post a Comment