This weekend I got to go camping with "Freshly" at Crooked River State Park. It was so fun, and full of such amazing spiritual experiences. When we got there we set up all the tents (we had so many, more than what was needed), it didn't take very long to set up so we just kind of chilled for a little bit, later we had hot dogs roasted over the fire followed by s'mores! yummy! Once it got dark we started worship. I am always blown away by the spirit I feel through music. Ever since I have moved here I have the desire to learn how to play the guitar. The next day we did some "hiking", hanging out, and worshiping. Although the trip was freezing cold it was totally worth every minute of it.
The main thing that I got out of the whole trip was that I need to be better. My whole life I have just been going through the motions. I need to really develop a relationship with the Savior. I have been struggling to find friends but I have finally realized that the only relationship that will truly last is the one with my Father in Heaven. I know that he will always be there for me. His love is constant and unconditional. I have been learning so many things since I have gone to college. I am finally discovering who I really am. Although it is hard most of the time, I know I will make it through.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment