Monday, July 19, 2010
What do you do with a night like this?
I am so sad to see this day come to a close. It was probably one of the best days I have had in a long time. I woke up early so I could go to work. Last week was the longest week of my life so I was extremely happy to be getting back into a my day to day activities. I had missed "my kids" so much. I was welcomed with 6 loving arms and 3 extremely big smiles. It feel so nice to be wanted and loved. I only worked for 4 hours but I was grateful for that.There were new changes when I got back as well. Both of the boys got their haircut. I was so upset to see that the youngest no longer had his adorable curls but they look grown up nonetheless. I can't believe that summer is beginning to wrap up already.It has flown by which makes me extremely sad, I wish there was a pause button. I feel like I have already gotten a head start on the next chapter of my life, and if it keeps going the way it is this will be the BEST chapter EVER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment