Friday, July 30, 2010

It's the Final Countdown...

I know I blog about it all the time but I honestly can not believe how fast time flies. I wish there was a pause button to push or at least a slow motion one. 8 days left here in Fayetteville, crazy huh? I think so. I have so many mixed emotions going through my whole body. The other day I came home and saw a HUGE box right by the door, I simply asked "why do we have a huge box?" My dad replies "Well we are about to have to pack you up and move you to Valdosta." That is when it hit me HARD. Everything I have ever known...is about to change. It has also made me look at all memories I have had up to this point. I had an awesome childhood, teenage years of course had their ups and downs but with that said, I have been extremely blessed. I am sad to see this part of my life pass me by. I do not want to grow up...it does not seem fun. It worries me to move away from my family...to be honest it scares me to death. I am worried about how hard college classes are going to be, not to sound cocky but I didn't really have to try in high school and I made great grades. I do not want to spend all my time with my nose in the books, I want to at least have a social life, isn't that what college is all about? Anyways, onto bigger and better things I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Brett , you'll do great. Growing up is hard , but it should be easier for you considering you're a bit more... logic smart than I was. It's hard being away from home too, but you're close enough to visit whenever. I'm not worried one bit about you. You'll still have to call and talk to me though okay!!

    ReplyDelete